LRD legislative workshop is composed and aggregated by research mentorship and policy research methodology that will progressively lead to the writing of a policy research paper, including its intended design, structure, and format. This series of activities will have an activity that will guide participants to adequately convert their policy research paper into a bill and/or a resolution. The activity on converting a policy research paper into a bill constitutes necessary training to learn technical skills in crafting and writing a bill, including its elements and style, to be proposed in the Bangsamoro Parliament.
A manual and training module will be uploaded here soon.
- Training on Policy Research and Procedures with the Bangsamoro Women Commission held on May 22-25, 2022 at the London Beach Resort, General Santos City. Click ______ for details.
- Research mentorship workshop for the health research proponents of the Ministry of Health was held on March 22-25, 2022 at the Grand Summit Hotel, General Santos City. Click here for details.
- RTD on Legislative Research and Bangsamoro Policy Cases on Economic Development, Gender Legislation, Peace and Conflict, and Non-Traditional Security was held in Davao City on March 14-16, 2022. Click here for details.
- A collaborative policy research workshop on BARMM Investments with the MTIT Bureau of Investments was held in Cotabato City on March 8-11, 2022. Click here for details.
- Collaborative training with UVPN on Policy Research and Analysis was held in Zamboanga City on February 22-24, 2022. Click here for details.
- A collaborative workshop with MILG on the Bangsamoro Local Governance Code was held in General Santos City on February 10-11, 2022. Click here for details.
- Seminar-workshop on Legislative Analysis and Research was held in Cotabato City on December 1-3, 2021. Click here for details.