Policy Notes are impartial assessments and analyses on issues of legislative significance. The notes aim to provide research-based inputs to the Members of the Parliament, which include a condensed version of discussion papers, policies, bills, legislative works and studies pertinent to Bangsamoro legislative agenda. It has a maximum of 1000 to 1,500 words including the references and with a specific outline of:
- Executive Summary (200 words)
- Background (300-500 words)
- Policy Issue (1 sentence)
- Data and Findings (300-500 words)
- Recommendations (300-500 words)
- Salient Points (3-5 highlights of the entire policy notes)
Below is a list of Policy Notes.