Office of the Service Director’s service areas
1. Coordinate and supervise the entire management operations of the Service.
2. Orient and remind the technical and administrative staff of the PRLS mandate, its mission-vision, its Service Manual, and Code of Conduct.
3. Assess the research and “review works” of the two PRLS divisions, the research and legal.
4. Oversees the “legislative review request” from the Members of the Parliament starting from assigning them to the divisions, proofreading the division’s works, designing properly their outputs, and until releasing the final works.
5. Supervise and organize the publications of all forms of legislative analyses and types of legislative briefs.
7. Facilitate physical, virtual, or hybrid workshops, seminars, forums, roundtables, training, and other activities relevant to the PRLS mandate, particularly legislative talks and legislative workshops such as mentorship, methods, writing, and bill drafting training-workshops.
8. Initiate cooperation, coordinate collaboration, and establish partnership among stakeholders both within and outside BARMM.