Legislative Research Division’s service areas
1. Review, assess, and analyze legislative measures upon request from a Member of the Parliament (referred as “Policy Analysis”).
2. Provide impartial assessments and brief analyses on issues of legislative significance initiated by PRLS (referred as “Policy Notes”).
3. Analyze legislative measures based on its research soundness referred to the committee level (referred as “Committee Bill Reviews”).
4. Produce a timely and policy-relevant commentary on topics and contemporary issues within the Bangsamoro Legislative Agenda (referred as “Policy Commentaries”).
5. Collect facts, descriptions, and statistics that are evaluated based on their relevance, soundness, and their potential to enrich and substantiate discussions on legislation (referred as “Legislative Fact Sheets”).
6. Lead in conducting the LRD legislative workshop which includes mentorship, methods, writing, and conversion of policy research paper to a bill.
7. Organize legislative talks such as meetings, colloquies, roundtable discussions, seminars, forums, conferences, summits, or conventions.