The PRLS Office of the Service Director supervises the entire management operations, organizes Mandate-relevant activities, evaluates the works of the divisions, oversees legislative analyses and legislative briefs, facilitates legislative talks and workshops, initiates stakeholder’s partnerships, and manages its virtual presence. It has two divisions that carry and deliver specific focal service areas.
(1) Legislative Research Division produces policy analyses, policy notes, and policy commentaries, and conducts legislative talks and workshops.
(2) Legislative Measures and Legal Assistance Division constructs legal opinions, legal primers, and legal commentaries, including legal assistance on Parliament-related issues, and conducts legislative talks and workshops.
Below is the current divisional structure of PRLS:
Here is the proposed organizational structure of PRLS in the coming years.
Below is the organizational structure of the Parliament’s offices:
The Parliamentary Professionals of the Policy Research and Legal Services.
Due to tremendous cuts in the PRLS budget for the year 2022, a huge decrease in the job positions and corresponding salary grades was inevitable. And almost 8-10 technical and administrative staff were laid off.
PRLS Office of the Service Director
- Nassef Manabilang Adiong – Director II
- Nashrolah S. Langco – Legislative Staff Officer IV (former Executive Assistant III)
- Moh’d Al-Khaleel A. Bogabong – Administrative Officer IV (former Executive Assistant II)
- Gurhan A. Adan – Administrative Assistant I (former Administrative Officer II)
- Musthafa Mazhar P. Ali – Administrative Assistant III (former Administrative Officer II)
- Jamin Kanakan Lingga – Administrative Aide I
PRLS Legislative Research Division
- Vincent L. Casil – Officer-in-Charge and Legislative Staff Officer IV
- Kebart P. Licayan – Administrative Officer V (former Executive Assistant II)
- Mc Erschad D. Pabillan – Administrative Assistant VI (former Administrative Officer II)
- Nazrin M. Adiong – Administrative Aide III (former Administrative Assistant VI)
- Lahmodin M. Balabagan – Administrative Aide II (former Administrative Assistant VI)
- Aisah P. Solaiman – Administrative Assistant III (former Administrative Assistant IV)
- Mitra M. Sali – Administrative Aide I (Administrative Assistant IV)
- Junaimah M. Rasuman – Administrative Aide III (former Administrative Assistant IV)
- Defcon Israel M. Tan – Administrative Aide III
PRLS Legislative Measures and Legal Assistance Division
- Hisham Nazz Ala Biruar – Attorney V
- Benyamen H. Salic – Legislative Staff Officer IV (former Administrative Officer III)
- Razul Kiram A. Ibrahim – Executive Assistant I (former Administrative Officer III)
- Datu Rafsanjani M. Baraguir – Administrative Assistant VI (former Administrative Assistant I)
- Mohajiroe M. Lauban – Need-based Consultant
- Anisah U. Lingga – Administrative Aide IV (former Executive Assistant II)
- Marc Herschad D. Pabillan – Administrative Aide III (former Administrative Aide II)
- Afra A. Katua – Administrative Aide IV
- Sunshine Rose C. Bogabong – Administrative Aide IV
Thankful for the services contributed by:
- Muhammad Ashraf A. Sarip – Administrative Officer II
- Robin Christine M. Asbury – Administrative Officer II
- Datucan M. Ali – Executive Assistant III
- Nurhainon Lakim – Executive Assistant III
- Mohamad Rayyan M. Domado – Administrative Officer V
- Judy Ann A. Lubiano – Administrative Officer IV
- Nor-Aiza R. Unas – Administrative Officer III
- Joharry T. Lacoto – Administrative Assistant I
- Aminola Olowa Manabilang – Administrative Aide I