Technical officers of the Parliament Policy Research and Legal Services (PRLS) and representatives from EU-funded programme SUBATRA conducted a streamlining meeting at PRLS Board Room in Cotabato CIty, September 22.
In the meeting, the two parties discussed the following:
- Orientation for New MPs;
- Gender Strategy in Parliament;
- Representation-Benchmarking in Manila;
- Representation-Engagement with CSOs;
- Legislation: Bill Drafting Workshop with BAGO;
- Training Programs for PRLS Technical Staff; and
- Creation of a technical working group for the Parliamentary Services Act and the Parliamentary Learning and Training Center.
Division Chief Jehan Mitmug of the BTA Planning Division was also present in the activity.
| via Mc Erschad D. Pabillan, LRD