The staff of Member of the Parliament (MP) Atty. Maisara Dandamun-Latiph improved their research skills thanks to the capacity development training conducted by the Office of MP Latiph in collaboration with BARMM’s Policy Research and Legal Services (PRLS). The two-day training, held in Marawi City from June 15 to 16, brought together ten participants who practiced data sourcing and policy writing at the end of the activity. Research template, data gathering, and data analysis were among the topics discussed in the training.
Resource persons from the PRLS include:
- PRLS Director Dr. Nassef Manabilang Adiong – Presentation on Research Template
- Mr. Nashrolah S. Langco – Presentation on Data Gathering
- Mr. Benyamen H. Salic – Presentation on Legal Data Gathering and Analysis
- Ms. Aisah P. Solaiman – Presentation on Policy Data Analysis Part 1
- LRD Chief Mr. Vincent L. Casil – Presentation on Policy Data Analysis Part 2
Staying committed to serving the members of the Parliament in terms of policy research and legal services, the PRLS continues to provide various trainings and workshops to MPs and their personnel.