LOOK: The Policy Research and Legal Services (PRLS) provided lectures on policy and legal research to local government officials and staff of Lanao del Sur during the “Bangsamoro Parliament and the People: Introduction to the Bangsamoro Lecture Series” held in Marawi City, June 13.
- Pre-Legislative Process: Lecture on Policy Research Template by Director Nassef Manabilang Adiong,
- Pre-Legislative Process: Lecture on Policy Research Methods by Technical Staff Mr. Kebart Licayan,
- Pre-Legislative Process: Lecture on Policy Research Analysis by Technical Staff Mr. Nashrolah Langco,
- Pre-Legislative Process: Lecture on Legal Research on Shari’ah by Technical Staff Mr. Benyamen Salic,
- Pre-Legislative Process: Lecture on Bill Drafting by LMLAD Chief Atty. Hisham Nazz Biruar, CPA, and
- Post-Legislative Process: Lecture on Legislative Implementation and Post-Legislative Scrutiny by LRD Chief Mr. Vincent Casil.
To introduce the Bangsamoro Parliament, Chief-of-Staff Atty. Ranao Datu-Dacula of the Office of Parliament Speaker, OPS Legislative Staff Officer Mr. Muhammad Ashraf Sarip, and SCSS Director Atty. Abdel Jamal Ramos also delivered their presentations and remarks during the event.
The activity was initiated and organized by the Office of the Parliament Speaker (OPS) in coordination with the PRLS, Planning Division, Statutory Committees Support Service (SCSS), and the Provincial Government of Lanao Del Sur. It intends to boost partnership between the Bangsamoro Parliament and the region’s local government units (LGUs) in order to produce legislations that are “directly answerable to Bangsamoro’s communal problems.”